Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My First Slice of Life

Today I begin a new chapter in my life.  Today is my first day as a blogger, thanks to the encouragement of Katy Collins and Kristine Williams and others who are blogging together!

Thinking back over this past weekend, I want to say how thrilled I am to have participated in the Southwest Missouri All-District Elementary Honor Choir rehearsals and performance on Saturday.   I took twenty wonderful sixth grade students to Carthage Junior High for the day.  It was an honor to work with these students during the month of February to prepare them for this day.  They were outstanding in every way.  They were very well behaved and they sang like little angels.  They worked together as a team and shared ideas and talents and kindness to each other and even to others in the large group.  I am one proud music teacher.

3 comments:

  1. I know the Pod 2 kiddos who went all had positive, encouraging words today about their experience! Glad it was a good day for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of our students and you for all of your hard work! I love the opportunities you provide for our kids. As one of your former students, I can assure you they are making memories that will last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I am always amazed at your dedication to getting to school so early for rehearsals. I know you work so hard with these kids to prepare them for competition and performances. I am sure they were wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete