Thursday, March 30, 2017

Slice of Life Day 30 - My Day in Numbers

I am going to steal Katy's idea from the other day because I am so tired after staying up until 12:30 a.m. the past two nights working, that I can hardly stay awake now to write.

My Day in Numbers

1 sweet husband hugging me and kissing me good-bye, I am so very blessed.

20 Honor Choir students minus 4 who overslept, singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" in two-part harmony.  Sweet!

Approximately 175 sixth grade students singing jazz together and learning to swing dance.  It is good for the soul.

1 little fifth grade student who needs someone to love and accept him

3 students auditioning for solos during plan time

51 degrees and feels like a wet, cold 39 degrees

1 big black dog stretched out on the lawn enjoying the rain

1 big omelette with sausage, pepper jack cheese, spinach, red peppers, tamed jalapeno peppers, onions, tomatoes, and cilantro  Mmmm!

7,807 total steps so far today

2 re-runs of "Last Man Standing" and lots of laughs  Mandy said, "You could have suffered a spinal injury and ended up a para-legal."

1 hot shower to get ready for another long day







No comments:

Post a Comment