Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Slice of Life Day 29 - Jeans Day

I have enjoyed blogging my thoughts and experiences this month.  It is my first year to do this.  I have not even journaled since our daughters were babies.

Then, I wrote down just about every detail of what they ate and when they ate and what hours they slept and their first words and when they rolled over and when they pulled up and when they took their first steps.  I think that they will enjoy looking at those journals when they have their own children.

It is crunch time for me though.  I think it is crunch time for everyone.  What does crunch time mean? It means we are overloaded with activities and starting to feel stressed out.  So, although I have enjoyed these times of reflection, I am ready to finish the challenge.  I am thankful for the leadership which encouraged me to participate and get out of my comfort zone a little and I am happy that I have made and kept my commitment to blog every day.

I am also looking forward to the reward or Slice of Life party.  My husband was joking with me and said maybe I would get a Jeans Day pass for participating.  Then, he said, "I think you should get to wear jeans for a month!"  I like that idea!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your husband! That would be so nice especially during our crunch time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete