Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Slice of Life Day 22 - Spring Break Day 3

Yuck!  Somebody help me out here.  Today I took a really great-tasting fruit breakfast smoothie and made it taste terrible by adding protein powder and omitting half a banana and a cutie orange.  I'm hoping someone will read this and tell me how to add protein and omit carbs without ruining the taste.

Today I stayed home and did some things I've been wanting or needing to do.

I finally learned how to add foods in my fitness pal app today thanks to my dental hygienist.

I put together music for our Church worship service tonight and practiced.

I did some laundry and worked on cleaning out our oldest daughter's room.  It is so hard to do because there are so many sentimental things in there that I hate to just throw away.

My younger daughter is going to show me how to sell books on Amazon I think.  I packed up three boxes of things to put in a rummage sale whenever or if ever we have one, so slowly but surely I am making progress in there.

We went to Church and then home to get ready for bed.  All in all it was a good day of Spring Break.




No comments:

Post a Comment